Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby in a cage

I was inside cleaning today while Big J was out working in the garage/yard. I decided that it was too beautiful outside for Baby E to be hanging out with me in the house. So I dragged his little baby cage out to the yard (I know, I know, I can't believe I put my kid in a cage either, but it's the ONLY way I can actually get a shower, or vacuum, or load the dishwasher or make the bed with out worrying about what the heck he's going to get into). I told Big J to make sure to watch him because I really needed to get the floors cleaned in the house. I looked out the window a few moments later and this is what I saw:
It totally melted my heart and reminded me of one of the many reasons I love my husband so much: HE IS A GREAT DADDY!!! I don't know too many adults who will stop whatever they are doing and go hang out with a little baby in a cage.
I LOVE MY BOYS!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! That's the sweetest thing ever...makes me want to hug them both :)

    So where'd you get the cage? What brand is it? I seriously need one for outside and to take on vacation with us this summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that cage! Because most days my son just ends up in the shower with me and that's not going to be acceptable for very much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's our boy(s)! LOL- Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cage came from a garage sale - I got it for $8 - pretty good investment if you ask me. It's made by a company called Today's Kids and the date on it is 1998 - not sure if they are still around or not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like hangin' out with Daddy behind bars...he. And if you have to cage 'em to get something done...so be it!

    ReplyDelete