Monday, February 15, 2010

Then I should be able to....right?

Ok, so my mom started a blog last week, and I thought, "Hey, how hard can this be?". Turns out, not hard at all. In fact, I probably should have done this before. So, this is for all of you out there who miss us. By us, I mean me. and baby E. alright, and Big J too.

It's gonna bore a lot of you, but for those who want to know what we are up to, well, YOU are going to LOVE this!

So, here's the news. Baby E is SEVEN months old today! I can't believe the little peanut it sitting up and eating already. He woke up yesterday with a pretty nasty cough/runny nose. Being the 1st time mom that I am, of COURSE I called the doctor's office to tell them all about his green snot and crabby attitude and of course the myriad of wonderful colors that were in his diaper this weekend. Do you know what the nurse said to me? DO YOU? She said "it's probably just a cold, but you can bring him in at 1 if you think it's more serious." Guess where I was at 1? Smack-dab in the middle of his regularly scheduled program (nap-time that is). That nurse was NOT happy to see mister crabby pants, with the green snot and the yummy diaper treat. And guess what? No, really, go ahead and guess. He only has a cold. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm such a hypochondriac. Oh well. At least I now KNOW that I will not be sleeping well for the next few nights and there is nothing that can be done for the poor little monster.

Also, he tried blueberries for dinner tonight. Can't WAIT to see what that produces in the morning.

4 comments:

  1. YIPPIE!!! YAYEE!! I LOVE blogs about my friends kids so I know I will especially love this one. (Pics of E are especially important for drawing a crowd just so you know!) :) Can't wait to see if you enjoy blogging. I have friends that post daily & others that aren't as regular, but I'm still their faithful follower & will post comments! We have nothing exciting to tell or I'd have one too! :) Give E a hug & kiss for us - LOVE YA! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, Competing with Mon is futile: remember scrabble? just kidding, keep it up - love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey-I always SAID you were smart-Loving the picture of the baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff and fun to read:) - Dad (I'm using Mom's computer)

    ReplyDelete